3K experiments with making documentaries

Hi everyone. Here is 3K’s first attempt at making a documentary using photostory 3 software.

They were given roles like the workers on BTN: photo editer, music librarian, sound recordist and reporter. As a documentary team, the students chose 5 images from a number of photos saved on the student share drive which were originally from www.flickr.com. The team needed to work out the information they wanted to share with their audience (the visitors to this blog) based on the Space unit they had just completed.

This is their first attempt and the focus was working in teams and learning how to use the software. Now that the students are familiar with working in this manner, the next documentary they make will have more emphasise on the content.

Take a look at 3K’s documentary – it is a great information video.

3 thoughts on “3K experiments with making documentaries

1. Hi William,
    Welcome to our edublog. If there is any websites you would like to share with others please let me know. I will add them to the “Interesting Educational Websites” list.

What did your mum think of your space documentary? Maybe you could ask her to post a comment.

See you tomorrow 🙂

2. Hi 3K, I have just watched your documentary. It was a very professional production and I am now much better informed as well as very impressed. Keep up the good work.